Original topic:

Totally Noteworthy ❤

(Topic created on: 08-05-2019 04:40 PM)
Abhy
Options
Galaxy Note
My love for Samsung Note Series Started with Samsung Galaxy Note 2....which was one of a kind phone of that era which had best of everything put into it....I was in college that tym and doing my graduation in medicine, and as a medical student I needed the best camera to click all the clinical cases and also jot down any notes that were thrown at me when I didn't have any copy or pen...so my Samsung Note 2 was my companion 

Than with the latest innovation in the note series which Samsung is known for I moved to various Note over the years....i always want the best of what phones can offer and the Answer to that was Samsung's Note Series....I moved from the Note 2 to Note 4 which improved a lot over the Note 2 and I still consider it one of my favorites 

The Note 4 had everything I wanted...A big screen, amazing battery, beautiful display, the SPEN, and ofcourse state of the art Camera....Isn't all these features symbolize wat Note Series stands for😍
Than came the Samsung Note Edge....As usual Samsung got this innovation first and I got introduced to it as well....
When I got the note edge... that was the tym I started making YouTube videos as well

All created on my Note😎

I got introduced to the slide screen....with the help of which I could keep all my favorite apps and contacts at one place and didn't have to go up down the contacts....It was a total head Turner and amazing piece of device as well....
Finally my Graduation ended with Note Edge....in the year 2016.
Than came my Graduation....Which again had me using the Note 8 and Note 9....which I still continue to use....
I explored the professional uses of The note series like when I was asked to send my digital signature for some work immediately...I just used my Spen and used it to sign and send it... that simple...also I used it as my computer in making PowerPoint presentations and rehearsing my seminars....

Than finally I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with me since its Launch in the year 2018 and I can't get enough of it...It stands for everything that The Note Series stands for....And I have completed my post graduation as well...

Its amazing camera saved me from buying a DSLR camera for my clinical pictures.... even those with DSLR used to ask my Note 9 to click their clinical photos... that proves the camera capabilities of Note 9...

One of my cute patients....clicked on note
The Spen helped me in my professional work as well as casual fun like the spen button helped me click all those beautiful selfies without carrying a selfie stick...
The ever long battery life worked all throughout the day and night wen I didn't have tym to charge my phone moving from one Department to another...
When I had free tym...I did some sketching as well with my Spen

Overall it was an amazing journey with my notes... making it totally Noteworthy 👍👍

This was my story with note.....How has been ur journey with Note series....Care to Share😃

21 Comments
Sudhaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

good one

Galaxy Note
thanks a lot
0 Likes
jiyakumari99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

wow... your note 2 is still there

Galaxy Note
nope not anymore....its resting in peace
0 Likes
SaddatAnsari
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

s pen is amazing feature in note 8

Galaxy Note
I love the note series
0 Likes
RanjeetKumar1
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

your patient is so cute

Galaxy Note
heyy... yeah he is
0 Likes
RaghavKumar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

wow  your journey is amazing  with samsung.