Original topic:

The worst default home page on note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 04:56 PM)
sabirhundekar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there

The home page on note 10 plus is encl. What I don't like is the name below the apps is in black color and so small and not readable at all. Anyone facing this issue???

The second irritating part is the weather widget. It either has a white background or black background with adjustment to transparency level only.  I've kept it at 65%.
But the widget didn't merge with the background. I am unable to describe but it's irritating
16 Comments
Mannojj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
if u comfortable with nova launcher go for it...all types of customization are possible...I am using paid version of nova launcher since I had note 8...
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Samsung and android is dream for customizing your phone. its totally a personal preference. you can almost change anything you want.
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
and please put a nice wallpaper lol
sabirhundekar
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks I'll change my wallpaper
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
yup putting a nice Wallpaper will solve most of the problems
sabirhundekar
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you everyone for responding. I think I got it correct this time. I realised that I had switched my phone from note 9 and so when the settings got transferred it got corrupt (I guess). I just selected a different theme and reinstalled weather app and there I get what I wanted.
thanks once again
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Thank you for highlighting this.

We really appreciate your feedback and would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches. Will convey the relevant update as soon as possible.
Happy to help you always!

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes