Original topic:

Story of owning a Galaxy Note!

(Topic created on: 07-31-2019 04:30 PM)
AkashKanodia
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello people, how are you doing.
I want to share a very interesting Story of my friend Krishna who is a proud owner of Galaxy note 8. 
I am going to share with you that how his Galaxy Note 8 helped him in his acadamics.
As Studies are getting more and more advanced we also need to change our way of studying. That's exactly what he did!! He took help of his Powerful Note 8!
Video lectures for YouTube helped him a lot in understanding the subject and clearing all of his doubts. 
The powerful long lasting battery also helps in working uninterrupted. 
Today we can find solution to all the problems, whether it is academic or any other problem on our smartphone. 
Oh! You must be thinking what's so special in it .. this can be done on other devices too right? Hmmm.. so here's the answer!
THE UNIQUE S PEN!!
In his college he was supposed to make diagrams and statistical report on various datas and he needed to make PowerPoint presentations. 
He took the help of his note device for this, he made impressive diagrams with the  Unique S-PEN ,Surely his Note 8 has helped him a lot.
Did you guys like the story??
Let me know in the comments. 

You can also share your amazing experience with the Note series! Like i shared of my friend's. 

16 Comments
Thanus
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
are you from Mumbai?
0 Likes
AkashKanodia
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
no i am from Jaipur
0 Likes
Thanus