Original topic:

My Galaxy Note Journey

(Topic created on: 07-31-2019 04:01 PM)
Harsh0611
★★
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung The Most Loved Brand In Our Country. Personally I also Love Samsung and it is My First Preference while buying any electronics.Samsung Cares for it's Customers Always. Samsung never Fails in providing Best Service to it's Customers. I always loved Samsung from my heart. My first Mobile was of Samsung which Bought in My 6th Class which was a Samsung Galaxy Star in around 2012. From then a Journey started where I always use a Samsung device and never purchased any other's  Brand Mobile or Electronics. Today I Use a Galaxy Note 9 which Samsung Gifted me on 22nd August when they made me Brand Ambassador. It was a great honour for me to Receive the Device from CEO DJ Koh😍😍😍. Samsung I Always Loved You. 

I am a Student Where Note Always Helped me in Every Aspect. Be it whatever. I Created most of my Class Notes on my Galaxy Note 9. Note helped me very much in doing work very fast. It's Speed is amzing . I love to edit photographs on my Note 9 and the speed I in editing photo is Tremendous. S Pen in the Note 9 helps in capturing group photos through its S Pen Remote feature where I can keep my Note 9 on a Surface and Click Photo directly from my S Pen. As a Student I usually have to work on Computer and when you have a Note then why you need a full fledged laptop just with a Single Cable you can Convert your Note to a Full fledged computer Through Samsung Dex and it helped me when I was at my relatives house and I urgently have to make a PPT amd send it to my Teacher and I Converted My Note 9 to a computer with just a cable where took there Smart TV screen. I Loved Using Note Till Now Thanks Samsung For Providing us A Awesome Device. ❤❤😍😍😍😍😍 This Was My Story with Galaxy Note 9. Do Share Your Story With Your Galaxy Note. 

#CreatedOnNote 

12 Comments
Radhikaasd
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Beautiful 

Galaxy Note
Thanks 🙂🙂🙂
0 Likes
Rankit
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note