Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Sound quality getting crackled and poor.

(Topic created on: 06-01-2022 11:12 AM)
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Recently, I had installed UV glasses on my Note 10 Plus device. Don't know but maybe its liquid has gone into the speaker as the sound is coming out muffled and torn. What should I do? 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I suggest you to try samsung service centre first. Atleast ask them if they can fix this. If no.. then go to a good local mobile repair shop.. that will definitely do the thing. They have some solution to tackle uv glue stickness. I am sure you will find that solution helpful.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note

Visit nearby service center and request them to clean your speaker vents, or u can ask the same to any local repair shop (Without opening the phone as it can be done from outside too)

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
You should have clean that just after uv process. If that glue is jamed, i am afraid if service care ignore the repair.
I never recommend uv glass to anyone. It is too risky.
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I knew it already but what should i do now?
0 Likes
Solution
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I suggest you to try samsung service centre first. Atleast ask them if they can fix this. If no.. then go to a good local mobile repair shop.. that will definitely do the thing. They have some solution to tackle uv glue stickness. I am sure you will find that solution helpful.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note

Visit nearby service center and request them to clean your speaker vents, or u can ask the same to any local repair shop (Without opening the phone as it can be done from outside too)

0 Likes