Original topic:

Software Update for Note 9

(Topic created on: 10-14-2020 09:08 PM)
NJSNote9
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Since last update (12.9.2020) I am facing bluetooth connectivity issue. Samsung told that new update is rolled out in India that has solution of this problem but I didn't receive update till date. Have anybody in India received update for Galaxy Note9? Kindly confirm.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
display issue not there ?🤔
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
hi
0 Likes
sensam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Oct patch not yet received,. we will get that along with one ui 2.5 update
NJSNote9
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your valuable input.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset app preferences.
Settings > Apps > More option or on three dots at the top right corner of the screen > Reset App Preferences.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
NJSNote9
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have done everything as suggested last month by Samsung Support. Finally they got my log details and informed that it would be resolved in next update which was already rolled out. I am waiting for that. When will it be available in India?
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
2 conformations here
1) Many people including me and my wife have bluetooth issues on my Note9(continuously losing connectivity with my BT earphones and watch, which wasn't the case till August) , most likely due to Samsung's rebranding of Google apps like "Devices" which appears in the notification panel along with "Media". They always try to customise simple apps with their own look and feel and UI and thereby ruining the actual usability of that feature.
2) No, no new update is given since September security patch.
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
More so, even I've cleared all the cache, data and reset preferences in all the related apps like Bluetooth and etc and also I even did reset of my BT earphones and Samsung watch 46mm once. It worked properly for 2 days and then back to square one.
0 Likes