Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Screen bleeding issue due to heating problem in galaxy note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 11:58 AM)
RajanSingh1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

I have samsung galaxy note 10 lite. within last 8 days , i'm facing screenbleeding issue in the screen. I visited to samsung service centre then they told me that it is due to imapct but there is no any single mark on the phone which can show that it is done by a physical impact. they are denying to claim warranty. what should i do?WhatsApp Image 2020-09-21 at 11.46.06 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-21 at 11.46.07 AM.jpeg

0 Likes
Resolved!
23 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_V7X8YpE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Dear,

You people are making fool of customers.  I also have the same issue.i have purchased Samsung galaxy note 10 lite on 7feb 2021 and just after 2day purple dot was seen in display and it gone automatically. After 25 days on 5th March dots came at bottom side and spread to whole screen.contacting everyone service center customer care etc.but no help at all.they all are saying this happens because of impact but I know nothing happened so. I have complained about it to consumer forum and will go to court also. I will give 10k for such faulty product of 40k.

My contact number: 7500391880

Email id: suneel.87kumar@gmail.com 

0 Likes
Kendra2145
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Hello! Same here. And I am sure I haven't dropped my phone. Did the samsung take responsibility fixing the screen? I am pretty sure its not my fault. I dont use it often and a while ago when I checked it it has a purple dot at the side and it started spreading.

0 Likes
Members_Oay2Ryd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hello I had this issue happen to me 2 weeks ago, no help from the repair center, no nothing, they pined the reason to heat even tho this never occurs with heat, but with an engineering background and days of researching why this happens I think I've put my hands down on the reason 

I'm pretty sure it's a moisture issue, with the slightest bit of moisture and high humidity maybe even a drop of water on the phone this starts to happen, I was able to replicate it on the other side of the screen
and Im pretty sure Samsung will look at this and say good it's water damage we don't cover that get bent loser and give us 175$ to repair your screen I haven't dunked my phone in water or anything like that

this phone's water resistance is so trash this can happen with high humidity and the tiniest water droplet I think didn't waterproof it at all since they don't advertise an IP rating on it which is **bleep** I don't believe this phone should be sold in humid areas where this can happen and I think it will have a pretty good case in consumer court 

my final conclusion on this is that phone was marketed in a place it should never have been don't buy Samsung where you live but If you absolutely have to buy one with good IP rating

0 Likes