Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Screen bleeding issue due to heating problem in galaxy note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 11:58 AM)
RajanSingh1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

I have samsung galaxy note 10 lite. within last 8 days , i'm facing screenbleeding issue in the screen. I visited to samsung service centre then they told me that it is due to imapct but there is no any single mark on the phone which can show that it is done by a physical impact. they are denying to claim warranty. what should i do?WhatsApp Image 2020-09-21 at 11.46.06 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-09-21 at 11.46.07 AM.jpeg

0 Likes
Resolved!
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
go to service center brother
0 Likes
RajanSingh1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
they are not helping but charging more than 10k
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
thats not a heating issue..it seems like a product defect while manufacturing some panel issues...if the service center is not helping, contact the higher authorities through call centers...they should help you out.
I also have the same phone
RajanSingh1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

thanks. i'm trying to contact higher othorities

0 Likes
Kendra2145
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Hello! Same here. And I am sure I haven't dropped my phone . Did the samsung take responsibility fixing the screen? I am pretty sure its not my fault. I dont use it often and a while ago when I checked it it has a purple dot at the side and it started spreading.

0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
it may have got a shock
amoled display create problem when they get a shock(high)
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
😨😨😨😨
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Nobody will help. Lodge complaint in consumer court.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
one and only solution is to change the display or launch a complain to consumer forum if any service center denied it .... display bleeding issue never occurs by heat by the way ...neither security patch nor anything can help you...launch directly a complain to consumers forum then see what happened 😎😎😎
0 Likes
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
File a complaint in consumer court.
0 Likes