Original topic:

Screen Protectors/Tempered Glass for Note 9?

(Topic created on: 01-02-2019 03:24 PM)
SDL
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a good screen protector/ tempered glass for my Note 9. Any suggestions? What are you'll using?

I'm a heavy S Pen user and do not want to lose touch sensitivity with those crappy tempered glasses that have adhesive only on the sides. I also want a case friendly protector.
I have seen that its Extremely Hard to find good screen protectors for this Curved Screen and the most famous ones like the Whitestone Dome are way too Expensive to import in India. I wish Samsung made a good tempered glass/screen protector for their Curved Display Phones :( since the Screen scratches way too easily.
0 Likes
12 Comments
ompa
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Dre is one in which the glue is almost stuck to the entire screen... Am using dt for Note 8. U can check the availability for note 9.

U can look at spingen for covers
0 Likes
SDL
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
how does it work with the S Pen and is it case friendly? Also can you give a link so I can check it out. Thanks
0 Likes
lipunxx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
can you give link?
0 Likes
aju10rockz
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
buy gadgetshieldz screen protector..
0 Likes
SDL
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I've heard it's quite good. Even though it's not a glass protector, does the self healing tech work for the scratches on the plastic? I'm a heavy S Pen user so I'm concerned about the experience with the S Pen
0 Likes
Sachin-S20FE
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Hammer glass, cost around Rs.300 to 400
secondly use polythin cover cost as above.
0 Likes
SDL
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hammer glass? link
0 Likes
Sachin-S20FE
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
search amazon , Google and Flipkart
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Don't use glass guard just use a pitt guard with a good military grade cover and the touch will be very smooth and responsive
0 Likes