I am a Samsung Galaxy Note user since Note 4, I am a huge fan Samsung Galaxy Note devices for features & value they offer over standard smartphone devices.
It is in news that Samsung has discontinued Galaxy Note phones. I am currently using Galaxy Note 20 , I want to give my feedback on features which Samsung can accommodate in future phone ( whatever name Samsung gives)
- Galaxy Note 9 is by far perfect combination of features packaged in a great device, I am a Note 20 user but I miss Note 9 for below reasons
- IRIS scanner - provides much needed fastest and most secure authentication which was dearly missed during pandemic. Facial authentication did not work with mask on also it can be cheated. Not reliable
- under display fingerprint scanner- it is not as fast and reliable as one on Note 9, under display finger print scanner on my phone does not work with tempered glass put on, also if finger is wet I struggle to log in phone, most times I use password authentication to log in.
- devices storage - every phone with 8k camera should have 1 TB microsd card support, my phone had 256 GB storage with no microsd card support, it acts as barrier to keep 8k video gallery on phone sighting device storage shortage.
- radio support - this is very basic feature available in entry level phones, is missing in new Galaxy Note devices, it helps to listen to music in no network areas.
If Galaxy Note 9 is relaunched with latest processor, 8/ 12 gb RAM, 1 TB microsd storage, better camera, 25 W charging support, latest SPen features, latency it will be a great phone to have.