Original topic:

Samsung Note 9 Green Screen Issue

(Topic created on: 06-26-2020 09:49 AM)
hmlsg
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

when i do the march update my display screen like green. and i changed the brightness level high its not coming why its happen like that   

12 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung is aware of this issue. So wait for some solution from them when they broadcast it.
0 Likes
pankaj1234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
How floor / stairs calculation will start in samsung health.?
0 Likes
PremKaturi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
same here, I'm experiencing the same green tint display issue on my Galaxy s9 plus, and it's very frustrating!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
if you simply updated your last software by mobile data or wifi .then this type of issues arrised only .....bro that firmware need to be flashed by smart switch or Odin or through samsung service center which is actually proper and recommended process .....before also note 9 users destroyed their device by simply download software which was never the proper way especially when any big os update or new ui interface come......but bro if you already updated it by smart switch and then also facing problems then I recommend you to visit service center once
0 Likes
mujibnote9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
so you mean it's software issue and can be solved by visiting service center.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes sir...you believe it or not..networking system doesn't work like this way but Samsung devices can...it's better to flash software over simply upgrade
0 Likes
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Note 10 lite also have green tint issue
0 Likes
mujibnote9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
after recent update I am also having same issue. screen has turned green abruptly and does not respond after several hours has started responding but green screen issue persists
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check device in Safe Mode.
a. Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.
b. Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode just restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes