Samsung Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 12:35 AM)
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hii guys
Anyone whoever is planning to preorder Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Do check the performance of smartphone as spending a hefty amount and still not receiving a perfect smartphone may be a waste of money.

As there are some issues which I have noticed which I am going to list it down:-

1-Performance as compared to Snapdragon 865+ is not good in Exynos version
2-Battery Performance is also not good
3-There are some fogginess in camera.

I am not against this smartphone as according to me Its the best smartphone to purchase at this moment but the above three things is the most Important things that a common man look before purchasing a smartphone.

I would request SAMSUNG INDIA to kindly look into the above matters and get it resolved in the updates.
Secondly its an humble request to please launch a Snapdragon version also.

I am highly interested in buying this smartphone but I will only buy if the above mentioned issues are resloved and most Importantly If i get a Snapdragon version.
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
1. As like Snapdragon 865 to 865+ , Exynos not upgraded from 990. Theya re using the same old chip

2. My opinion about Battery performance is. Its better than the s20 ultra. because with 4500mah battery, note 20 ultra can last better than 5000mah s20 ultra. they tweaked better. But, the capacity is low compare to the old note history. So everyone expected 5000 or more. But company have to compramise their slim design for it.

3. Fogging reason is very simple. its common in every phone. but this one is little more sensitive , because, there is a mic near your camera bumb. so of you put a protective case in a drastic climate change area , then you will face a fogging, reason is the case blocks the air circulation through the mic next to the rear camera bumb. So if you have a cut for the mic in the case or if you don't use the case. then you don't need to worry much.
0 Likes
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
👍
0 Likes
sagarb
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Exynos is not upgared the name except it tuned for better management of heat and throttling(it improved 20% from prev exynos) in n20u also 865 plus is improved of 9-10% cpu gpu.

my main question why do we need this much of processing power if we don't have anything in the playstore to utilise that(except pubg). except few percent lower performance doesn't mean its a worst chip.also can't deny what samsung is offering in n20u except processing power all top class.
even iqoo3 have a 865 for around 35k that doesn't mean it is better than samsung n20u for that price.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
May be Exynos tuned or not. But it's not upto the benchmarks of Snapdragon 865+. Now as you asked why people asking for the better chipset. The reason is very simple. For today the chipset may be good. But for the future, Its a bad choice. 80% customers buying Smartphones not just for an year. They use it for minimum 3 years. That's why Samsung started 3 year upgrade plans. So when we use this chipset for 3 years, everything will change. The features of the games, the processing load of the games and other applications, etc. Hope you know why iphones only need 3gb ram to works smoothly for many years, because of their fine tuning with their hardwares. Android is a common platfram, and most of its updates concentrate depends upon snspdragon. And Samsung not making this fine tuning with their own chips after the future updates. So we will have to face poor performances after one year, compare to snapdragon chips. And its very simple to understand why Samsung Directors Board got angry with thier chips making division and Distributed Snapdragon Version to their own South Korean people. Even the company knew itself that the exynos is a worst chip and they are not willing to give that bad chips to their own people. We idiots buying those waste chips only because our govt. not made any strict rules about chipsets and we fools don't have any ither options. 😅😅
0 Likes
soucenadin
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I will buy only it comes in Snapdragon version.. This year am skipping this Note 20 Ultra due to Exynos...
0 Likes
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
me too
0 Likes