Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 04:48 AM)
Samir
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I was purchased new Note 20 Ultra on 25th August 2020 in India. 3days i was used it properly and got issues in battery so i was made complaint to shop keeper and they advised that once i have to update Softwear in service center. Than as per their advise i was given him my handset to update in samsung service centre on 28th August. Than again same problem was continued in next days, so again i was complaint to shop keeper, again they given my handset to service center on 4th September. Meanwhile i had purchased Samsung care+. Now shop keeper replaced my handset with new note 20 ultra on 10th September. They provide me new bill for new handset with remark "IMEI Number DOA". Now i had informed to Samsung care+ to Activate my earlier purchased plan for my new replaced handset but they want DOA Copy. Now Samsung Service center not giving me DOA Copy. Till date they don't provide DOA. Today i have purchased another new Samsung Care + for my replaced new handset.
Shame Samsung, I have purchased two times Samsung care+ plan (Rs. 1999 & Rs. 3999/-).

Myself and my family members are using 13 and above Samsung products. But i will remove it all in future step by step with alternative brand.

I request to all of you guys don't trust on Samsung products & Samsung. No doubt Samsung have a good products but now Samsung staff and company don't care their customers. Their behavior is like a KING.
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

Samsung is under fooling mode 

Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Fooling mode deactivated.
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Also confirm if the replaced handset have good battery backup or same like earlier one...
Samir
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
now it is working nice
0 Likes
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
please share if the replacement Device has the same battery problem or not.
0 Likes
Samir
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
now no any battery issues
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I feel Samsung has a bad lot which they quietly have released it with rest of the production to make money at cost of customer. So some received bad handsets.
0 Likes
nitinmits
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Same case with me. But service center is good and they gave me DOA copy. Maybe you can complaint about service center. Samsung is very good
0 Likes
Samir
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Where i have to complaint
0 Likes