Original topic:

Samsung Note 10 plus - Android 11 v3.0 Upgrade

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 11:22 PM)
eVoid
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Team

Yesterday my Samsung Note 10 plus updated to Android 11 3.0.

This has left me with several issues:

1/. I am unable to amend/modify the security pattern as I cannot see the dots to do so

2/. Unable to amend finger prints as there is place to scan

3/. My stylus pen has this stupid blue circle that when I write almost instantly changes to a red circles and prevents me from writing.  I use a Note for the stylus and now it is broken.

As I am unable to see the dots for the pattern I am also unable to complete a factory reset.

When can I expect a fix for this issues, please?

5 Comments
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
All you have to do is just clear cache in recovery mode & update your phone 📱 using pc 🖥 & install the Jan security patch update with smartswitch on pc .
0 Likes
eVoid
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

The phone will not open the recovery screen since upgrading to Android 11.  This is part of the problem.

Recovery mode is power/bixy button and the volume up button, correct? It ignores this, it goes to loading the OS and as I am logging in, it presents an error message:

[PDP]

back-up : fail

setup-wizard [finish]

Each time I attempt to get to the recovery since Android 11 update, this occurs.

I  can use smartswitch, but where do I get the January Security patch, please?

0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes but still you can access recovery mode, just connect your USB cable & try accessing & you will successfully enter recovery mode 😀
0 Likes
eVoid
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Attempted this, but it did not work as you mentioned... This is the error I keep getting when attempting to clear cache or hard reset.  It will not hard reset since the update.

Samsung.png

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes