Original topic:

Samsung Note 10+ (SM-N975F)

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 07:16 AM)
Abhiyanshu
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
As my phone is almost 2.5 years old, its battery is dying gradually, so I thought of looking up the replacement cost for my device but I was astonished to see that all the Galaxy phones except Note10+ have the replacement cost below 3k INR whereas, for my device, Samsung is charging a whopping amount of 7k INR.

Samsung phones battery replacement cost.

Can anybody explain to me the fact why is Samsung charging so much for an almost 3 years old device?

Phones like Note 10 and Note 20 ultra have less battery replacement cost.

It would be great if someone from the community could explain to me the huge price difference. 

Thanks in advance. 
15 Comments
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
go and ask service center . may be the amount is changed
CAzad
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
👍
0 Likes
Abhiyanshu
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
The same amount is given on the website. Anyway i will confirm it.
0 Likes
Vishal_parmar
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Bro I want to change display of my note 10.. samsung told me display replacement charge 15.5k. 😐 don't know what should I do . Abhi 25k me to complete piece mil Jata Hai
CAzad
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
😌
0 Likes
Abhiyanshu
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bhai display to mehengi aati hi hai, you can't do anything about it. There are many other companies to jo change karti hai display, compare the pricing there.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Almost 19.5k as per today
0 Likes
saarang007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
This is ridiculous.
To me, it seems like a typo. Maybe the first digit...they wrote '7' instead of '1'. Because see, other values are well within the same range and logical.
I think it's ₹1,381
0 Likes
Abhiyanshu
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I know bro and I'm not sure if it is a typo. Will have to confirm from a Samsung's executive.
0 Likes