Original topic:

Samsung Note 10 Plus

(Topic created on: 06-30-2019 03:24 PM)
RanveerSingh9
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung is going to launch it's new flagship devices which would be Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+  Plus. We have already seen some of the leaked images of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus and it seems that we are getting an amazing screen to body ration proposition. The design of these upcoming devices is aesthetic and pleasing to the eyes! That is due to the fact that it has shifted its front facing camera location at the center of the display and it is an punch hole camera. The chin of the devices however is not very slim to the point where it can be compared with the Iphone Xs or iPhone Xs Max. It is quite disappointing for Samsung Fans like me who know that the gaint electronics company has got it all and they can do extremely well in terms of design.

Another major issue that consumers of Samsung Phones have is that to get Android OS updates on their devices as early as some other phone manufacturers like Nokia. I have heard that Samsung has improved its software update policy and the upcoming Flagships might get OS updates upto 4 years! But again if you keep launching devices that are running on the one version old andriod OS and not keeping up with the newest OS releases than that policy would not be effective. I hope Samsung would listen to its consumers and will be launching devices with up to date android operating systems to stay ahead in the competition!
And yes I am waiting for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 10 device to see some new features to be added in the lineup!

RanveerSingh
7 Comments
prtluv
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yeah iphone xs is much better than s10 plus
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
failed in ip 68 water resistant test
0 Likes
RanveerSingh9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes as far as the design of the lower part of the display ie the chin which has nearly no bazels iPhone is better and in terms of other aspects such as Camera, Speed, OS updates, Performance and even Resale Values those two are having a fare share of mixed results
0 Likes
msingh48
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if ur I phone lover why r u member of Samsung note community.
0 Likes
msingh48
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I am note user & I can say nothing is like note series.I phones are tech of past,really outdated. Main component of iPhone the touch screen, is made by Samsung. I think u don't know this fact.
0 Likes
prtluv
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i know the new oled screen of iphone is made by samsung
0 Likes
prtluv
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it does not matter that ,the samsung made screen ,the matter is speed performance and la lacking
0 Likes