Original topic:

Samsung Game Plugins

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 05:38 PM)
ahnafshahriyar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
New Samsung Game Plugins comes on Galaxy Store. This booster can make your gaming experience good. This is not the final version. It is continiously upgrading. The next biggest update will comes with Network booster. Now you can see the fps, temperature, CPU usage and the GPU status on gaming screen while playing. It optimizes the temperature and boost you experience. I'm eagerly waiting for the next update of Network booster. 

Here the link of Galaxy Store to download this innovations. Download and enjoy the immersive experience of Galaxy innovations.

It is available only for android 10 with One UI 2.

Thanks
Ahnaf.

25 Comments
Galaxy Note
Thanks it can be installed on Pie One Ui 1.1 too
Sameer544
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
can I use it in my A8 star after android 10 because I don't have game booster now!
Galaxy Note
Turn on Game launcher. This launcher also a game booster. You may try mentioned link to download Game Plugins. Enjoy and request for your feedback.
0 Likes
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks bro FYI
KaramBhangu
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
thanks buddy 👍😊
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
lol
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Exynos Samsung ki tatti
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Smooth pe rakha hai fir bhi 30FPS constant nhi de rha note 9
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I just play PUBG on my Note 9. It is Exynos version. I got 54 to 58 FPS while playing. when you just on game screen you will see 30 fps or below. Because game don't need 60 fps on lobby screen. Bro please claim and see the monitoring edge while game on. thanks