Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 gets One UI 2.1 update with June 2020 security patch

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 05:51 PM)
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
The update is currently rolling out to users in Germany, but is likely to expand to other markets within the next few weeks

SO GUYS IT WILL BE HERE SOON👍

https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-9-gets-one-ui-21-update-june-2020-security-patch

Source android Central 
7 Comments
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Very Soon we too....Hope Indian developers & Roll out team in Fine state of Health 😂🤣
0 Likes
NitantM
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
very disappointing Note 10 lite still not in consideration in india . Even S10 lite also has received the updates.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung india failed in all factors. for sales also. i ordered some accessories on 22nd may, as per their schedule they supposed to deliver it on june 3rd. but till now its not delivered. see the attachment. there is some internal politics going on. one executive shared that the top level not concentrating on anything
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It's now all upto Indian developers. Hope they act sensible!
0 Likes
Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
hope they have dealt with display discoloration issue.
Ganeshk8008
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
except India.. everyone is getting monthly security patch for note 9....so I ma not hoping that we will.get june update with 2.1
..because samsung is **bleep** in India...and they will pay for it sooner or later...
Galaxy Note
I have posted the same. People are saying we will get the updated by this month end(max). Samsung India doesn't care of updates even to Flagships, the only thing they care of is sales and market share.
0 Likes