Revathi
Active Level 3
still I do not believe that Samsung Note 10+ will get beta update??? Sorry to tell you but true is that I do not hope to get Beta update in india. anyway let's wait... by January end we all get stable update... than I am pretty  Sure na... 
13 Comments
Nani21
Active Level 5
seriously u will not like the one UI 2.0 beta update, I myslef using the beta software in my s10+ and I'm not very fond of it.it has many bug issues and little glitches.best to wait for the stable update.patience is really appreciated in this concern.
Thank you.
Revathi
Active Level 3
thanks for your generous advice really. I wait for stable version
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 6
its coming to indian Note 10 service end of this week.
Revathi
Active Level 3
oh ho!!! better luck...
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 6
I don't think it will come this week as well. haven't you heard about isssues with S series? 🤪🤪 Lot of issues. I will better stop hoping for beta and wait for a stable update
GaganBro
Active Level 8
i personally advise you to not use beta version because it's for test mode and for developers . it may contain various BUGS 🙌
Revathi
Active Level 3
thanks bro.
Samsung has committed to provide Android 10 update by this year..
and beta version will surely come out for Note 10+ ..
Revathi
Active Level 3
everyone knows about the commitments of Samsung particularly UPDATE policies... let me ask you one question... iPhone & Samsung flagship cost same in india. but iPhone updates are available for next five years but not in Samsung, Why???? it is not Google policy..