Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 06:17 PM)
NaNa_RVJ
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
still I do not believe that Samsung Note 10+ will get beta update??? Sorry to tell you but true is that I do not hope to get Beta update in india. anyway let's wait... by January end we all get stable update... than I am pretty  Sure na... 
13 Comments
Nani21
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
seriously u will not like the one UI 2.0 beta update, I myslef using the beta software in my s10+ and I'm not very fond of it.it has many bug issues and little glitches.best to wait for the stable update.patience is really appreciated in this concern.
Thank you.
0 Likes
NaNa_RVJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thanks for your generous advice really. I wait for stable version
Galaxy Note
its coming to indian Note 10 service end of this week.
0 Likes
NaNa_RVJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
oh ho!!! better luck...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I don't think it will come this week as well. haven't you heard about isssues with S series? 🤪🤪 Lot of issues. I will better stop hoping for beta and wait for a stable update
0 Likes
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
i personally advise you to not use beta version because it's for test mode and for developers . it may contain various BUGS 🙌
NaNa_RVJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thanks bro.
0 Likes
RajatAm
★★
Galaxy Note
Samsung has committed to provide Android 10 update by this year..
and beta version will surely come out for Note 10+ ..
0 Likes
NaNa_RVJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
everyone knows about the commitments of Samsung particularly UPDATE policies... let me ask you one question... iPhone & Samsung flagship cost same in india. but iPhone updates are available for next five years but not in Samsung, Why???? it is not Google policy..