Original topic:

SPen bluetooth functionality broken in Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 07-25-2021 10:01 AM)
Ashish002
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,

This is another post regarding the broken SPen bluetooth functionality in Note 10 series devices.

Many users have been facing this issue since around April and many posts have been floating in the forums for this.

But it seems Samsung is not at all paying attention to this.

How can such a huge company put a deaf ear to such an issue and neglect it for so much time?
They haven't even acknowledged the issue at their end.
They are just blindly providing monthly security updates and neglecting such critical issues.

Now, in some regions, the July security update has started rolling out and even that doesnt has this fixed.

If anyone from Samsung Team is reading this, you should address this issue at the earliest and please don't paste generic community replies here to attach logs etc. as many users have already done that.

Hoping to get this fixed in the next update.

9 Comments
Galaxy Note
Give a direct error message pls
0 Likes
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Send it many times already but no response...facing bad experience ever
Galaxy Note
No if you send an error report it will take 2 or 3 day or more for devolopers reply
0 Likes
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I send it many time in past 20 days but didn't get any solution.
0 Likes
Prateek_
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I'm having the same issue.
Haven't found any solution.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ashish002
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Are you guys blind or what?
Can't you guys see that its not some specific handset's problem for which you need logs.
This issue is being faced by every Note 10 series user which confirms its a generic issue.
So you guys should check the issue at your end instead of always asking for device logs
sayu1922
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
How can samsung be so irresponsible? We have spent so much for a flagship device....if this keeps going than I vl ensure that no one in my close ones go for samsung again.... And will definitely highlight this irresponsible behaviour of samung on as many social media platforms as I can.
0 Likes
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I am facing same issue but no response from samsung they are saying that change motherboard and display
0 Likes