Original topic:

SAMSUNG NOTE10 + Vibration Motor

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 06:05 PM)
Mag1c
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm the one of the family of Samsung device purchaser, never have any problem with those devices.

But a day arrives when my 23days old NOTE10+ suddenly stopped working. I was shocked about that, when the samsung service guys told me about the issue --" Your Vibration Motor has being Stopped working " u need to replace it.

Never ever I faced this problem with new device and they told me to replace the motor, where my NEW NOTE10+ is getted open.

I have done nothing on my device not a single crack,  or dropped dent etc...

One day suddenly it stopped working. Now its responsibilities of company that they sended the manufacture faulty piece. Although they have 15days replace policy. But what if it dead on 16th day..

It's not customer fault that they trusted your premium series mobile device which was prebooked and In back of that, arrive a faulty piece..

The customer service was worst of worst, they keep listening and at end will say hold for 1minute by reasoning will contact to senior department then call was blank it was nearly 15min of blank where service guy is not responding..

It happened 2-3 times, I also got the recording of my calls with customer service..

Need an positive response from the company 
It was my new device which was opened without any physical damage..

And also I was wondering for a week for the solutions and end up with opening the device..
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
what Samsung should repair the motor for free dont worry go for service center they will do it for free
0 Likes
Mag1c
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes they did!!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
then dont worry about these things then 😊
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
trust the service center
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We understand that you are facing issue with the premium device, in order to provide the resolution we request you to register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes