Original topic:

Require Best settings for battery optimization and background sleep Note 9

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 11:48 AM)
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
For Note 9

I see that on checking apps in settings, and clicking on optimize battery usage , I have 103 apps not optimized. Is this good or bad? Reason is since the 2.1 update my battery performance is far below and in  3-4 hours I have lost almost 30%. So I need best settings.

All inputs would be welcome.🤔🤔
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

use the deep sleeping apps feature found in device care  

kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bhai you already said that your device is almost 2 years old now
so considering the time period definitely your phone's battery is degraded over the time.

in battery settings there are sleeping apps and deep sleeping apps section is there
try it. and put the apps to sleep that you don't use regularly.

and turn on adaptive battery in app power management(device care-battery-app power management)

and to get most of your battery juice there are so many ways but you'll have to compromise some things such as

you'll have to turn off AOD.

have to turn down screen resolution to fhd+ or hd+

use night mode everytime

and main cause of battery decreasing is that the background location usage turn the location off and use only when it needed.

many apps such as shareit, WhatsApp uses background location permission just disable it in app settings. this will make slightly difference.

also turn off the nearby device scanning

so much will have to be compromised.
🙁

but I'm sure by these things you will notice much more experience in battery life.

aapne 2.1 update krne ke baad format kiya tha kya phone?
agar nhi to please 1 bar factory reset karlo lag and heating issues to solve honge hi but AI bhi battery management phirse learn karega i.e. thoda improvement milega
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your comprehensive reply. In fact most that you ssid I have done so initially, however, since I bought the hanset I never did a factory reset. Like you said I should do it once maybe it will do some good. I shall try it. Tks again for your inputs.👍😁
0 Likes
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
ha bhai aapko notice hoga format karne ke baad pakka
lag issues bhi fix honge aur app loading time bhi kam hoga animations bhi Smooth ho jayenge

maine bhi format nhi kiya tha jab se maine phone liya tha but ye 2.1 update karne ke bad issues aane lage to mujhe karna pada format format ke baad buttery smooth hogaya hai phone.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Tks. Tell me one thing I already have my data backup through smartswitch on my PC. After format, will it bring all my settings and apps in same manner.

my jio app is a battery guzzler
0 Likes
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yes all data will be backed up
but not sure about some apps like whatsapp i.e. chat backup or media
other data such as documents files videos will be backed up and will properly arranged as well
again I'm not pretty sure about that because I didn't get the WhatsApp chats back
just do a Google drive backup
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Well I took another shortcut method.
1. I cleared cache partition in recovery mode.
2. After reboot opened dailer and entered *#0228# to go to battery calibration screen and pressed quick restart.
3. used up the battery till it was zero percent and the phone shutdown.
4. Charged battery to 100 percent.
5 After restart all is good do far, no lags, no hangs, no heating, and battery is working okay so far.😜😜
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps so you can diagnose your problem yourself instead of visiting to the service center.                                                                  Step (1):Perform Battery Optimisation. Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.                                  Step(2):Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC, etc a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.      Step (3):Kindly check whether the mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases, the battery will drain considerably fast. Step(4):Reduce display brightness level. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn on the Auto-brightness option if available. Step(5):Adjust screen timeout settings. Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > minimum screen timeout.      Step(6):Update apps. Kindly check which application is or interface is using more battery from device care. And try to update the app or avoid using that app.               Step (7):Close background running apps. Tap on recent key and close the background running application.                        Step(8):Turn off auto-sync of e-mails, app data, etc. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn off the auto-sync option. Step(9):Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode: Restart the device.        Step(10): Try your device in safe mode.           As you were facing battery drainage issue in your device, I have provided you some basic trouble shooting steps and your concern has been resolved.                          "If the problem is solved click the three dots & click solution".
0 Likes