Original topic:

Report bugs in One UI 2 update

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 03:07 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Report your bugs in Note9 One UI 2 to Samsung and also comment here so that all community will benefit.

News Bugs in Note 9 One UI 2 update: 
1. Camera Quality degraded after update. 
2. Adaptive Brightness keeps resetting itself 
3. No option to disable Digital Wellbeing 
4. 'Good Lock' app not working now 
5. Back Gestures is Choppy, it should be like iPhone Gestures. 
6. Samsung keyboard has bugs. 
7. Animations are not smooth. Phone feels laggy, stutters or hiccups sometimes. 
8. LED indicator doesn't work in Missed Call.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I dont know Samsung will fix these issues or not? Even these issues were in Beta Builds
0 Likes
acceee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
having issues with the 'swipe down for notification panel'
it just stops working sometimes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Please report to Samsung. Samsung has forget its older customers or forcing us to buy new flagships. Report to Samsung please in Members app.
0 Likes
vikramdewan
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
1. swipe down on screen sometimes drops the notification panel and nit everytime.
2. icons disappear for few seconds on the home screen
3. gestures are nit smooth
4. camera quality not that great anymore
5. battery seems to be draining quicker than before

and many other little issues. hope Samsung is trying to tackle these issues asap... Android Pie was very smooth and new update only adds to frustration
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Please report to Samsung. Samsung has forget its older customers or forcing us to buy new flagships. Report to Samsung please in Members app.
0 Likes
Samsung_X8RqV6Q
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hello, 

There are so many bugs after the android 10 and UI 2.0 update in Galaxy M30s. The phone lags, keyboard gets stuck and one can't type continuously,  navigation bar doesn't work properly and on whole the movement on the screen is not smooth. Also, the worst part is that sometimes it hangs and I have to restart it to make it work properly. All these are happening after the update. Please do solve this bug. Thank you. 

0 Likes
MegasXLR
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I have a bug if I have set a video wallpaper. When i detach the charging cable, the screen turns on but the video lockscreen is static. The next time I show lockscreen via the power button or home hard press it works fine. Issue is just when unplugging the charging cable.

0 Likes
Miha2548
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hello.

There is a bug in at least Note9 and S10e after Android 10 One UI 2 update. In split-screen portrait mode, when the "Show button to hide keyboard" switch in "Navigation bar" is off, it is impossible to use the lower row on any keyboard. When you tap space, change language, comma, the keyboard may freeze and hide. Moreover, if both apps have text fields, the cursor may jump from one app to another spontaneously while typing. 
The problem does not occur if the "Show button to hide keyboard" switch is on.  

Thank you. 

0 Likes
prem8275
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
for M21 device bug for always on display.
After setting certain clock style which are previewed(inside settings app) at top and center postion when applied they sometimes changes their position to center instead of top center. this happens randomly every time phone goes to alway on display mode i.e it does not happens every time but sometimes
0 Likes
bhavi010
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
There are some mojor bugs in Samsung j8's one UI 2.0 update.

1. There is a huge lag while opening recent app from the home screen through the bottom slide bar.

2. While opening notification pannel ( or quick drawer pannel) there is some lag.

3. Gaming performance has been reduced in this update.
in the previous one UI 1.0, pubg lite was running very well with smooth graphics and ultra frame rate.
now it lags even while the game is running in smooth and high frame rate.

Please fix this issue soon...
0 Likes