Original topic:

Regarding Android 10 undate

(Topic created on: 09-19-2019 09:26 AM)
Bikashu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Is it possible to get android 10 update on my galaxy note 8? If not then is it justificable why its not going to be available for Note 8? I have recently purchased galaxy note 8 as it is my capacity and I hear that I cant get new update on my phone than what will be the reason to stay with note 8 rather than to go for other flagships which are available with high end performance on affordable price. I hope that samsung will have sincere concept and consideration for this. 

Thank you
Bikash Shrestha
Veekash99@gmail.com 
0 Likes
8 Comments
SaktiShree
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Sir, There is an update that any Galaxy phone or tablet that was launched with android 7.0 Nougat or earlier out of the box will not be eligible to receive android 10 update.
After this God knows whether it'll available or not....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
most probably not
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Dear.. Samsung & Most of Other Companies provide two Major Updates (other than Security Patches) And these two Major Updates in terms of Android Version like 6..7..8..9..10 are considered for update criteria from the date when Handset was launched (Unboxing) and not from the date we purchase it...Hence Note8 Came (Launched) with Android 7 Nought and completed Version 8 & 9...Hence Note8 won't be getting Android 10 as per policy...
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
no
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro stick to older version or Pie .. new updates will be full of bloatwares and new gimmicks which will already be available on some devices or are downloadable with 3rd party websites
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
And also I don't think there will be a world changing things in android 10 .. there will be only minor tweaks and they will give it new name android 10 just for the name sake of new android version so that people don't complain that iPhone got ios 13 or so why aren't we getting new android 10 .. LMAO
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i haven't found much of difference in between the Android Nougat, Oreo or the Pie frankly speaking interms of Google Software Side (*not speaking about the Samsung's Touchwiz or the One UI) .. i have used all of them in Samsung devices starting from A5 , s5, s7edge, s9 plus,s10+ now to Note 10+
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Ya but there was huge interface difference between the Android Version 6 to Android 7 but from there after Nothing major has been changed