Original topic:

Reducing price

(Topic created on: 03-27-2019 10:22 PM)
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey Samsung

Why u r reducing the price of note 8 and s8 so low it looks that we people r fool that buyed the phone in the range of 50 to 60 k. And now u selling the phones as low as 30k. There should be price cut but not low like 30k. This price segment put these premium phones in mid range category. Plz stable the price and do something soon... 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
what fooling just tell me every new flagship phones launching price is 50 k or up but after the one year the flagship model price is reduced due to new flagships every body wants to take new model why you think we are fooled at all
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Bhai look at the iPhone they don't reduce the price so much and is not feature rich phone like Samsung. Only apple software is optimized and the reason to buy apple products. If they r not doing why samsung is doing means reducing the price... Actually i am in favour they should reduce but not like they r putting these premium phones in mid range segment...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
bro they reduce the price by time it is normal
0 Likes
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
well ... not 30k
but i understand
s8 at 36k is like a scam ☹
but still ... old hardware n design gonna loose it's price and no one gonna buy them so samsung reduces the price of the rest over models even if they r in loss👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
every android phones reduces the price not only Samsung does all company does it as OEM of android is weak in comparison to iOS
0 Likes
kalyan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung provides major OS upgrades for 2 years only after that you might receive critical software/security updates only...So anydevice price without software support will eventually reduce and that's the reason S8/note 8 are retailing below 40k
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes absolutely
0 Likes