Original topic:

Recent update (SM-N770F) is so annoying!

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 07:28 AM)
tanesh77
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Recent Samsung update (SM-N770F) released on date 2020-06-11 is so annoying and nothimg has came out of it. Please take note of the following problems:

1. Samsung keyboard: The default samsung keyboard has a problem of predictive text, after update it was not showing prefective text. After several attempts checking in settings i figured out by resetting the keyboard (by clearing the cache and data) 2 times the predective text option is showing up. This was so annoying to me. Also after update it changed my keyboard settings so i had to go back and set them again.

2. Allow back gesture on keyboard missing: This option has been removed from latest update and is so annoying me. This option was easy and comfortable for back gesture in full screen mode which allowed to use back gesture on the keyboard area. But this option is removed so i am not able to use the back gesture on the keyboard area which is annoying because, for bigger screen phones using keyboard, accessibility of the thumb above the keyboard is not comfortable. You have to have back guesture on the keyboard for more comfortable experience.

3. Paste and clipboard option while typing: In previous update to have paste and clipboard option single tap on the screen near the text cursor was so easy and the option of paste and clipboard used to popup just by one single touch. Now i have to hold near text cursor to get the paste and clipboard option which is so annoying every single time!

4. AR Emoji: This update in AR Emoji has cleared all my AR emoji characters and i have to start from the new one. What is the point in that?

0 Comments