Original topic:

Reality check About Software Updates

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 11:36 AM)
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Especially for those who are asking for One ui 2.1 update 

To the users of Note 9 , s9 and s9+ i want to say is that don't go for major software updates as your device is 2 year old now i know that its flagship category smartphones and u guys paid huge amount of money .

Just for the sake of some new features don't ruin ur beautiful smartphones .

I have Note 10 and Note 10 lite . When i updated my Note 10 to One ui 2.1 it started me giving the headaches like lack of sharpness in pictures , delay in opening apps , heating issue , battery is not giving enough screen time .

Now about Note 10 lite 
It has 2 yr old Exynos 9810 SoC same as Note 9
After the update what i saw that there is little yellow tint on the screen and device feeling laggy a bit , Camera picture quality is deteriorated .

I know that updates are to improve device performance but that's not the case in India especially with Exynos SoC .

Samsung is still far away from providing quality software updates this needs to be changed .

Samsung has the best displays in the world kudos for that but after some time ur 60k or 80K phone not works as per the quality it has to offer then it hurts a lot .

Although i love Note series a lot . 

Please share ur thoughts .
15 Comments
Mysteriousboy
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
your right after update samsung phones battery life gets affected and start to drain fast. im facing same issue on my note 10 plus after june 2020 patch battery draining even more. really regretting to update it. i think if you want to keep your samsung phone running smoothly never update their software. if you will update your phone will start having all kind of issue like battery drain heating and even more. they never work on battery drain issue Infact they create more issue which affects battery life. want to downgrade it to old patch or old version. how to do it please help😢🙏
Dhruvin7299
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
brother i have same issue in my note 10 .. i use old firmware but when i update my battery draining fast, apps opening slow and many other stuff.. i really disappointed with update
Mysteriousboy
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
really waiting for an update which can solve all this problem but I know it's all in dreams 😒.
0 Likes
utha12245
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
m30s runs smoother when playing pubg with better load time compared to my note 9 now 🙄
I feel like cheated
we need an effecient snapdragon chip.
IF s10 lite of price 40k rock snapdragon flagship chip why not the premium segment devices
im freaking confused
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes , that diff is bcoz most of the games r optimised for snapdragon chipsets .
0 Likes
desibaul
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Guys I think though some of you always argue about updates each and every time still you'll do it whenever there is an update waiting. So, stop acting like a child. Thanks
0 Likes