Original topic:

Questions regarding Cache

(Topic created on: 11-20-2021 04:17 PM)
VipullPorrwal
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys,
Just found out that my phone had around 5 gb of cache which i had to clear by checking every app through apps in settings.
I had to spent around 45 mins to clear that 5gb of cache.

Can someone suggest me faster way to clear cache without spending 45 mins of my time on it?

Also if anyone from samsung is reading this, please bring simple cache clear function on samsung.
9 Comments
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
You can clear all cache together by entering the boot menu while restarting the device and then selecting clear cache there.
VipullPorrwal
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
How get into the boot menu of my note 10+. I tried getting into one by pressing power button and volume up button together when i switched off the device but it didn't worked!
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Here is a tip bro. 1st switch off the device, then connect it to a laptop through usb(it should start charging now) then switch on the device pressing the power and volume down button together. This should make your device enter boot menu. If this works bro please mark my original reply as solution.
0 Likes
VipullPorrwal
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Still not able to get into boot menu!
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Install
Storage booster of samsung ..
Then
Go to setting device care
Click on 3dots on top right corner
Then click storage booster ..
And turn on this option and schedule the time u need to clear..
This will clear cache files automatically on the time u set .. Screenshot_20211120-164919_Storage booster_225964_1637407160.jpg
Hareesh03
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes. This exact method!
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
What way you tried to clear the cache
0 Likes
RvShankar
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Use SD Maid from Play Store
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.

Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes