Original topic:

Problems with My Galaxy Note 9 After ONE-UI/Pie Update

(Topic created on: 02-11-2019 10:27 AM)
Akhil5
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Before the update the phone was really great, the night after the update I'm feeling some lags and hiccups here and there.

The Secure Folder is doomed! It's crashing when I try to open it, it just won't let me go inside, I've got some important documents and pictures inside it. 

And sometimes when I enter the password for secure folder it takes me to this blank home screen and its stuck there, and when I close by clearing recent apps this happens: the recent apps trigger won't work (if the full screen gestures are enabled, I didn't try it without full screen gestures though) and I also can't access the notification panel, it won't pull up if I scroll it down, it only works when its in the lock screen or if I use the fingerprint gesture. 

This only gets fixed if I restart the device. 

Sometimes when I plug in the charger the Secure Folder gets automatically opened (regardless of the feature is On/Off, it just pops up) and If I entre the password it just doesn't let me in, it keeps crashing. 

And when are the GoodLock app features gonna come back? 

Is anybody else experiencing these issues or something familiar? 

9 Comments
gakshat14
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Secure folder seems to be working great for me, but I would suggest you to do a settings reset in which your data persists
Sauvik1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
you should downgrade to stable version.It will fix your problem.you have go to Samsung customer care for this.
Akhil5
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
is that actually possible? would they do that if I go to Samsung Customer Care?
0 Likes
pankajur
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
https://youtu.be/QGCx7QkzdcQ
Sauvik1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
you should contact to the customer care
kartikcooll
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
😀
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members BETA App ->BETA Feedback > Send Feedback > Error reports > collect log file > Attach). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

shradhatiwari
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
oops
nandanisingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
wow