Original topic:

Overnight drain

(Topic created on: 04-27-2021 07:17 AM)
OptimusPrime108
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi. How much overnight  drainage do you see in your phone? I am seeing a 7% battery drain for around 7.5 hours overnight. If interested, I can show you the screenshots too. 

P.S.- A note 20 ultra user here. 
24 Comments
Monu124
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
7 percent its too high mine is only 1-2 percent . And 2-3 percent when mobile data is turned on over night. I am also using note 20 iltra
Galaxy Note
Could you please share how many apps have you installed? Any extra ordinary settings that you have done?
0 Likes
Monu124
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I have more then hundred apps but most of the apps are in deep sleep mode or in sleeping mode and and I manually disabled some apps to run in back ground.
You can take these steps 1) go to device care - battery - background usage limit and enable " put unused apps to sleep" or manually add apps .2)
Manually disabled those apps to run in background which is less used by you . Go to app info - battery - and disable background usage (only enable this if you use that app very rarely)
And you can also turn on 3)aeroplane mode this will save much battery and
Galaxy Note
Thanks. I have made some tweaks. Will see tonight how it goes and update tomorrow.
Galaxy Note
It dropped only 4% overnight. I have set adaptive battery, NO adaptive power saving, some apps to deep sleep, some are cut off from bg data use, wifi was on, no airplane mode.
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes, I've seen 5-7 percent overnight battery drain in my phone also. 😅😅😅
But I don't know why it happens cause I don't even let any apps be in the recent tasks, I always clear the recent tasks and turn off internet connection before sleeping. 😅😅😅
Galaxy Note
I do keep wifi always on.
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This might be the reason of your device's overnight battery drain.
Galaxy Note
I will observe again tonight and update here. I have made some tweaks.