One UI Feature Wishlist

(Topic created on: 01-25-2019 12:14 PM)
aniketvyas102
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
One UI is great!
Samsung has done a tremendous job here.

They have made it real easy to operate even a large phone like Note with one hand.

Few things that I think should be added to One UI are:

1. Vertical App Drawer!
Opening apps which are on the top using one hand can still be tricky. Plus you have to just scroll to reach the last app in your phone, which I believe is still easier than swiping pages on a horizontal app drawer. I like the Samsung launcher I don't want to use any other.

2. App Icons
I know we can download them under the theme options but I kinda miss the older icon pack. This feels more cartoonish!

3. App Icon Layout 
Earlier we could change the layout, I can't recall the exact name of Settings but we could select that and not every App icon would have to be compulsorily be round.

That's a few that are on top of my mind right now..will add more missing features soon as in when I find them...You can add some too!

Thanks
2 Comments
alpuk
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have the same lag not as fast as before, there are couple of issues
1. Lag while multitasking between apps
2. Good lock not supported anymore
3. While using bluetooth headsets alerts and sounds don't buzz viz phone, it only buzzes via bluetooth headsets
4. Bluetooth headsets no more supported in side secure folder
5.When using night mode u can use certain themes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. We want to improve Samsung so it serves your needs and is the best product it can be. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated. We appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes