Original topic:

Notification and lock up

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 09:22 PM)
Shaymomx6
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I have a Note 8 which has been fine until a couple of weeks ago when it started to be a pain to type because it would lag or not respond. The only way thay I could ensure it would work was to use the pen. It steadily got worse and the lag of locking up also affected apps. To fix I would have to turn the screen off and on to reset. Over the last couple of days it became even worse and then the notification screen started to randomly drop down while texting and apps opened themselves. I decided to do a factory reset and not load the apps in the event that was the problem. Although it seems better, I am still getting the notification dropdown problem when I type or use the phone. It has happened 3 times while typing this post. Oddly enough over the past couple of days my husband's Note 8 is experiencing the same problem. I think we just recently downloaded the latest update and I have to wonder if that is not part of the problem. 

0 Likes
4 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
i suggest you to first go to help section and call Executive and elaborate your problem and after that go to nearest service centre
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
mamm ....allaways try to install software by smart switch only .....simply mobile data or wifi brings software holes over software and create various types of issues in devices by which this forum is full with
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Most of issues happen when people try to download using mobile data. Always use wifi which should be good speed without errors or use smartswitch. I suggest go b into recovery mode and clean all cache. You can check youtube videos how to do it. This has really helped clear major issues.😉
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that as you have tried all the steps, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes