Original topic:

[Note10] Stable One UI 2.0 Released

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 06:32 PM)
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Today Samsung released the stable one ui 2.0 update for beta users in India as well. Update size was around 143MB for us. For the people who were not a part of beta group, the update won't be this small in size. Within 5 days everyone may get stable update. Kudos to samsung for releasing stable update before Christmas.

14 Comments
singhjugraj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
does it improve battery draining issue in stable bec on beta battery draining was terrible
KavUtk
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
that is what my question is. is the camera performance and image quality improved ?? is Battrry performance improved ??
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
idle battery drain has been improved a lot. I did a factory reset after updating the phone so that everything runs crisp. Still have to check the battery performance as I updated the device in the morning.
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Image quality is the same as it was on pie. I didn't notice any change. But it's better than beta builds.
0 Likes
Manojtomer
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Good
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
already updated
0 Likes
singhjugraj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
over night battery for me for 7hrs off screen 20 percent battery drained
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
for me it was 7% in 6.5 hrs. I would recommend you to factory reset the device.
singhjugraj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro thank you very much for the advise to factory reset the phone i did and I can c very much big changes in battery draining it's like 4 percent in 8 to 9 hours than you bro it really helped
0 Likes