Original topic:

Note10+ Restarts its own

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 06:05 AM)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Members,

Recently experienced that my Note10+ gets restarted its own (it has not happened in front of me) but couple of times when I picked my phone and tried to unlock it through finger scanning it says you need to unlock it through pin as phone recently started.... Unsure if this is an issue or something else...  Please advise and share your experiences...

Thanks
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Pushing software update is not everything.
0 Likes
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung never listen us.
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Just because you are paid by samsung and don't have manners how to treat customers. It doesn't mean you can't handle criticism. If it's difficult for you to handle criticism then talk to Samsung and tell them that their service is pathetic.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes this happens with me too on my S10+. This may mostly be a bug.
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
so how this can be fixed...??
0 Likes
VSDevarakonda
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Take to the service centre and get the os reloaded
0 Likes
digesh9870
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I would recommend booting into safe mode and observe it for few hours. If the issue doesn't re-appear, then it might be an app causing this. So in that case, you can reset your apps' preferences which will require to set up all the apps again. If the issue still occurs in safe mode or resetting app's preferences doesn't solve it, factory reset might be the last resort. If nothing helps, you should visit a service center.
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Hi @harpreetMakol,
I also faced the same issue with my Note 8 &Note 9 after the update so send feedback through Samsung Members App as during installing update bugs can occur. With next update this would be resolved. If the problem is too frequent then contact service and center amd get your battery checked . But probably software update would solve the purpose you can also get fresh software udpated from the service center to avoid bugs during installation. Meanwhile do send a feedback with device log. Software update helped me and my Note 8 &Note 9 are working great even now.
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please perform the following step to resolve the issue:

> Please ensure that auto restart option is turned off (Settings >Device Care or Maintenance>3 dots> Auto restart>>turn off it).

>  Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue.

> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have sent the log report through feedback, waiting for Samsung to review and advise...
0 Likes