Original topic:

Note 9....

(Topic created on: 02-12-2019 08:59 PM)
Nazmi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I have noticed that there are certain users who don't comment the Cons of Note 9. Are the employed by Samsung?....... 
0 Likes
9 Comments
xArtistAbhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
They are shy people I Guess
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
coz it's a fact...its the best phone of the year...no cons as such
0 Likes
Nazmi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
after Pie update?
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
No they are not. But ever since Samsung has announced their Brand Ambassador Program, people have started writing anything and everything on this forum especially good things favouring Samsung and also if you have noticed the amount of useless posts have increased to a great level since then. People nowadays are writing a posts about even a minor good feature in Samsung phones. You can browse the forum and see for your self. HERE'S ONE EXAMPLE,
If you go down just 4 to 5 posts, you will see a post with the title of HILSA FISH in Bangladesh.
Galaxy Note
we should appreciate even something good happening
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Almost perfect smartphone and obvious Smartphone of 2018
0 Likes
hancybatra
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
wow
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
better u tell me bro cons of the phone??
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
If u are asking me then let me tell u bro, there's no phone which doesn't have any shortcomings. But my post was about the garbage being posted here and main issues not being addressed to. Also I'm a proud Samsung owner since 2010 Galaxy S2 era and have used almost all S series (except S6) and Note series (except note 5). Speaking of cons why hybrid slot in 70K phone and Samsung's own 30K phone has triple slot tray, where's app lock(70K phone has secure folder instead), so much bloatware like Daily hunt in browser n all, etc etc. I can go on but yet I love Samsung because it gives a lot more than what it doesn't.
0 Likes