Original topic:

Note 9 stylus

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 12:47 AM)
Vibin_knight
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Sadly, my S-Pen also is now broken, as of today. The S-Pen and DeX were actually my reasons for purchasing this device in particular. It is sad to see it broken.

The Spen seems very cheap built compared to the previous device. It's so fragile. As I've seen many complaining about this.Is Samsung selling replacment spen for Note 9 ?

It Took a few minutes to get out of the device itself. Do it covered under warranty ? It something shouldn't happen for a flagship which costs 75k INR (999$) Phone !

Very disappointed by the built of the stylus. 

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
mewoo 😰...problem is that Samsung will not replace anything for accidentally dammed
Vibin_knight
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung has offered replacement S Pen units to some users but not everyone is getting a replacement I know, because getting approval for the physical damage isn’t easy I know.
If Samsung deliberately made the S Pen so fragile, it should have at least informed buyers that they needed to take extra care of the stylus.
At least with some discounts on replacement spen they can sell. There is no point of using this device without Spen.
Feeling helpless!
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
did you try explaining same thing to Samsung people. if you did try it what did they say.
Galaxy Note
Bro you can buy one from Amazon.
0 Likes
Vibin_knight
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
OEM ?
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Only option is visit Service center and get your S Pen replaced , maybe they will charge you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
0 Likes