Original topic:

Note 9 screen discolouration issue

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 10:55 PM)
TheManikSood
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
A premium phone like Samsung galaxy note 9 has screen discolouration issues. This is known worldwide. However, Samsung is not taking any action. Customers are told to replace the screen at their own cost. I bought note 9, wireless earphones, and fitness watch of samsung. But now looking at the service for my Note 9, I will simply boycott Samsung for lifetime. I will recommend my family and friends to buy any brand but not Samsung.
4 Comments
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Other brands are same too , my dad bought me A7 2016 when I was in 11 for studies but it screen got flickering issue i replaced screen 4 times in 2 years 2 times in warranty and then in cash and then my dad got me in college nokia 8.1 but it got charging port issue in 2 years and screen freezing issues and it affected my online classes for a week , Now I shifted back to Samsung A52 because atleast Samsung have service centres to repair phone within day or two unlike other brands
0 Likes
TheManikSood
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
One cannot expect poor service for premium phones like Note 9. Do you know there is a Telegram group with 1000+ members to discuss about Note 9 screen issue? After spending around 67000 on this phone, no one will leave Samsung spoiling one's hard earned money. Link to the group - https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Even latest A52 have frame issues lot of articles on reddit .
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes