Original topic:

Note 9 preorder

(Topic created on: 08-31-2018 12:39 PM)
gsku
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung sports gear coupon got as part of note 9 preorder is not working. Getting the message invalid coupon code inspite of entering it correctly. Contacted Samsung cust care and emailed oupon redeem team about 10 times but they have not been helpful and posting same cookie cutter message to enter coupon code correctly. I sent screenshots of imei, coupon code and error but they dont seem to get it. Bery disappointed with their cust service. Did anyone face similar coupon code issues ? Need help to get it resolved. Thanks.
0 Likes
12 Comments
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
did you share your coupon code to anyone?
0 Likes
gsku
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
no..as soon as it is displayed to me in mygalaxy app, I added the watch to cart and applied the coupon but then getting invalid coupon code mesg.
0 Likes
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Note 9 Indian Official Telegram Group

https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkv68Wr74rjVf3aKBwac831eee-c244-4ff5-8086-47fe28d17031.jpg
5d00d232-9215-4587-a023-e296b6b8b827.jpg
4abec296-35b4-431e-ad0e-9f36968a9a24.jpg
0 Likes
Azzu55
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
If your payment failed with the coupon and if you again try to use the coupon for payment it shows invalid. we need to wait for 60 minutes and try again, the same coupon will work fine. I faced similar issue when my payment failed due to some error and when i again tried using coupon it was saying invalid. Then i waited for 60 minutes and tried again it worked.
0 Likes
Rakesharya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
no issues for me..I was on call with a custoemr care executive and followed the step by step procedures. The payment was done and i will be receiving it soon 😊. Dnt wry they have to give u the watch.
0 Likes
panchi99
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
copy paste it to avoid problems
0 Likes
sf786
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
There is no watch offer can be seen in my galaxy note 9 I have emailed you before I got no response for that email.This shows that service is not good
0 Likes
gsku
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I actually copied and pasted the coupon code and when I tried to apply it says coupon code not valid. it didnt even get to the payment page. what is disappointing is lack of good response from Samsung. I sent about 10 emails but got no proper response other than their cookie cutter response to enter code correctly, use sim in first slot etc which I have obviously done correctly.
0 Likes
nishu1436
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Try it again.. If note working thn write email to them... I lost my code.. They helped me with the code within 4-5hrs... Orelse you can go to nearby samsung store and ask them.. They will surely help u
0 Likes