Original topic:

Note 9 lagging in PUBG

(Topic created on: 09-18-2018 01:12 AM)
JoelJames
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I recently switched from one plus 6 to the note 9. one of the main reasons I switched from S9 plus to one plus is the lag. After reading all the reviews, hoping that Samsung fixed the lag I went ahead and bought the ' the next big thing' , little did I know that it would be the next stupid thing. I don't know if it is because my phone had the exynos model or if the game isn't optimized for my phone. but I'm deeply disappointed after spending a fortune on the phone and not being able to enjoy gaming.
0 Likes
13 Comments
iamprateek
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Pubg is not optimised for exynos chipset.
0 Likes
driq
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yeah it's the game developer's fault that they didn't optimize their game for Exynos. Just like how many PC developers ignore AMD cpu/gpu and optimize for intel/nvidia only.
0 Likes
lastking
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'm facing the same problem bro.....i think after a long time samsung fan ill have to switch to iphone for gaming and why do samsung have you gave us exynos chipset in india is
it becus they cnt sell their exynos version in other country .dissapointed
with my note 9.
sumitnsinha
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
u r right
0 Likes
mfabs
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
but exynos if far better than snapdragon in terms of features but not in terms if performance
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Blame Qualcomm for different versions.
0 Likes
AdhyanRajawat
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
these day pubG is lagging in all deivice not only on note 9. n pubG also not optimise game it has bugs and glitches too. new update brings ton of new lagging issue. dont blame to anyone company bro.
JoelJames
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Bro I have been using note since the first generation... I tend to change a lot of phones and trust me when I say this , the gameplay was miles better on both Oneplus 6 and the iPhone X But the sad thing is I love the Note. I guess I just have to tone down the graphics on my 70k flagship phone.
0 Likes
AdhyanRajawat
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
did you tried pubG in one plus 6 after update. even PUBG mobile lagging lots in Pc too even i hve 1080TI graphics card with 32GB Ram.
0 Likes