Original topic:

Note 9 camera quality and heating problem after update

(Topic created on: 05-30-2019 07:17 AM)
Binay123adhikari
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
When it took too much time to receive update through ota I updated my note 9 to one ui/pie through odin before 2 months. But this month surprisingly I received security update out of the air.
After the two updates I noticed that my phone is more smoother but the camera quality is not so good. The life focus mode doesnt work properly. Low light photos are worse. Indoor pictures comes shadowy. Image are not so sharp as it was before. And the phone heats so much. Due to heating the glue of screen protector has melted and now the screen has bubbles on the edges.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
Samsung amplified their image smoothening even more. The camera is perfectly capable of taking Pixel Grade sharp images but the software.... Samsung purposefully soften the Image (idk why, maybe Asian markets like that).
It s u c k s, but that's all we have. We can't even have Gmod as it doesn't work well with Exynos, it is built to work only on Snapdragons.
Galaxy Note
wish if we could get snapdragon version of the note series and s series in our countries... this exynos version has so much errors and bugs.
0 Likes
HIRO
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
lol in my case aftr update phone didnt heat n camera is got better
saimanepally
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
i prefer after a major update...make a hard reset...this will helps your phone smooth and clear