Original topic:

Note 9 amd Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 09:40 PM)
lastking
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Mothrfcking samsung i swear this is my last phone with you with this new update my devices become so hot Note 9 and note 10 plus and when the device is hot it start lagging in network in application and games, I'll never recommend my friends or family to buy ur product any more thank you u lost a **bleep** samsung fan. I was using samsung flaging ship since galaxy s6 but m done now. Oneplus is duing far more better now bye.
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
how you installed your last software bro ...it's because if you simply update your last big interface using mobile data or wifi then this types of issues will come only ..because for any big os update or new ui interface that firmware allaways need to be flashed by odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center.....we are using same devices not a single problem is there because we flashed that firmware which is one and only proper and recommended method....and it's not possible that one similar device suffering issue and other similar not suffering with same software....go to service center and flash that firmware
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I am also not happy with note 10 plus. and I have told samsung about it. but if they make a good product in future I will buy. whoever makes a better product I will buy. so hopefully samsung will listen to this and fix there problems.

I think the most important thing is to wait a month and have all the reviews come in. and buy after month.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes