Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 Display Glitching

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 12:23 PM)
Nazmi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

My Galaxy Note 9, its 22 months old, never dropped, no issues till the 7th of may 2020,it worked perfectly fine till such time I unlocked i. the phone started to hang and flicker and then the screen became grainy with a greenish/yellow tint on it and suddenly I couldn’t use the phone at all after all my efforts. weirdly I tried to use it in the dark and it works for a few seconds and then display goes grainy again and cannot be used because I can’t see a thing. I tried to keep the phone inverted and use it and it worked for a few seconds, with much difficulty I managed to do soft reset,cleared the cache partition and did a hard reset too but,nothing seems to work for me. I believe the phone is “kaput” and can’t be used,feel the software update has messed up the display. the phone is out of warranty and the screen will cost as much as a flagship from the Chinese brand I just hoped my note 9 would last till the end of the year so I could get the next note, but I don’t think I’ll be buying another Samsung product again.

15 Comments
Galaxy Note
This issue was caused due to a bug in last update, So waiting for next update and hope that they will fix this is the only solution.
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
u r right bro.its better to go with apple they will not do these cheap tricks for making people to upgrade devices.
Ashraf144
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i am using note 9 with latest update and i am not facing any issues.Just think have you done anything when your phone was good at last time and after that what did you do?
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
There are thousands of users facing this display tint issue caused by a buggy march update. Now best is to either wait for the next update if Samsung solves it or file a group petition.
Nazmi
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

How to file a petition.. Pls update.

0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Search this forum for people having similar issue and then all of you file petition to Samsung.
0 Likes
birensingha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Correct, I have same issue on the same model. Seriously How Samsung is not responsible. Samsung should fix the issue. We are not one time customer , we have being using samsung since long.

0 Likes
Fahad92092
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Yes we should file a group petition to bring samsung's attention to this issue..

0 Likes
Ppriyadarshi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
same here bro..i experienced it too today ...
0 Likes