Original topic:

Note 9 Buzzing sound when Zooming Camera and blur image

(Topic created on: 05-13-2019 11:59 PM)
prajithkkl
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

photo completely blurred when zooming the camera and a sound is hearing from the top of the device. please give a replay.photo completely blurred when zooming the camera and a sound is hearing from the top of the device. please give a replay.I sadly says, i am facing a camera problem in my new note 9. A Buzzing sound coming from the top of device when Zooming Camera and image is completly blur. So many peoples are saying the same problem. what is this? i think this is a manufacturing defect.Please return the product.

7 Comments
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
this is huge manufacturing Defect from Samsung Electronics and no body officially accepting this blunder Mistake from team Samsung there is problem in Samsung Note9 camera module I got replaced my camera but same issue repeating in new handset also so they have replaced my camera module in Rs 70 k handset now this is the reason Samsung has lost faith in customer I use to upgrade my phone with Samsung flagship phone every year but now I am not going to upgrade my phone and I have lots of options like iPhone they've quality of products in this Rs 70 k budget
swapnilr12301
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

did you get the camera module replaced or the whole motherboard and if the camera is replaced how much did it cost. please tell me immediately

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
only replaced camera module it's manufacturing Defect
0 Likes
swapnilr12301
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

did you get that done for free?

0 Likes
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes it's in warranty
0 Likes
swapnilr12301
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

one last thing how much time did it take to repair and return the device to you?

0 Likes
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
3 days only
0 Likes