Original topic:

Note 8 technical error post latest update

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 07:10 PM)
Chakshu24
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I have updated my note 8 on 28th july 2020 ,post the update I am unable to make any calls because

SIM card read error, No IMEI, Cannot login to Samsung services. SIM manager freezing.

I tried to reset the phone, no use many time I have reset my phone, not able to login to Samsung services, and I am unable to use the mobile for calling purpose.Today i took it to Samsung service centre jaipur and they are saying you have to spent 21000 rupees for new motherboard.This isn’t expected from reputed brand like samsung as its not our fault the defect have come from samsung end.Kindly get the issue resolved ASAP or replace the handset with a new one.

3 Comments
Galaxy Note
check ur notice section samsung rolled out a notice regarding this issue, all the note8 user will get,
u don't need to replace ur motherboard just wait for some days samsung is working on it,
ASLS
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes