Original topic:

Note 5 battery Bulged out

(Topic created on: 04-14-2017 09:07 AM)
Chandrakanth
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys..!!

am using note 5.. it's been one year am using this device.. I have encountered few issues, like I read few other forums I too had battery discharge problem as well as the heating problem..
now two days back I have seen that battery is bulged out and the back cover is opened automatically.. when I have confirmed with the service center they insisted me the same issue.. and battery cost me around 2k and while replacing the battery they said that back glass should be heated up in order to open the back cover so it may fade out.. So once again back cover may cost again around 2k... this is totally unfair as we are spending alot on this type of models as they are meant to be used
as professional use..

I don't think for an 52k phone the battery life is this short...

I need an answers from Samsung India as why this is causing issues after we are using the standard charger which has provided by samsung1d210dcf-7605-4919-b5be-4585217ed9e9.jpg
0 Likes
1 Comment
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to kindly send us your complete details on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/info/contactus or mail us on support.india@samsung.com. We will do our best to resolve your issue.
0 Likes