Original topic:

Note 20 ultra random notification sounds

(Topic created on: 01-28-2021 09:04 AM)
jas87
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have note 20 ultra SM-N9860, from past week the phone plays out a notification sound randomly during the day with no actual notification being shown or any screen flash. This happens atleast 2-3 times, things verified:

1. NFC is disabled
2. Notification reminder is disabled
3. Accessibility options are verified.
4. Checked all installed applications settings ,no access to notification apart from system apps.
5. The sound is not part of the list of available notification sounds

Any help is appreciated,this is driving me nuts

mdnahiyan
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yeah
0 Likes
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
are you facing same issue?
0 Likes
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
just noticed the issues occurs daily around 7:00 pm ist
0 Likes
vanarp1999
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
What is the sound like? I am facing same issue:(
0 Likes
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
its like it connects to something or searches something, i did a phone reset and didn't experience issue for a week and now its bck
0 Likes
Hello_91
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hello

I'm having the same issue. My phone is S10 Plus. I tried deleting all apps then re-install them, the issue solved for 1 week and then returns again to occur. It occurs 2 times at morning and at noon. It's not in the list of the phone's notification sound, it's an iphone notification sound which is weird.

please help me if you solved it.

0 Likes
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hi yes i was able to solve this, here is how I did that

goto sim toolkit under apps and then goto notifications, select each section and turn the switch next to silent "on"
0 Likes
Hello_91
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Thanks a lot. I'll try this and update you.

0 Likes
Hello_91
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Unfortunately this solution didn't solve the problem the notification sound has just occurred. I'm really fed up. anyone have a solution please ?

0 Likes
Hello_91
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I did everything wrote on this post and unfortunately same issue still exist. I checked every single app settings and no one of them has the same notification sound. It's not in the notification sound list of the phone. It's the notification sound for SMS for Iphone.

I also deleted all my apps and reinstalled them, this notification sound didn't occur for about 5 days and suddenly it occurs again despite i didn't install any new app.

It drives me crazy.... any help pls ?

0 Likes