Original topic:

Note 20 ultra not good phone

(Topic created on: 05-25-2021 04:42 PM)
devloyal
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
This latest phone note 20 ultra hang soo much , over heat soo much , not charges fast , lock touch irritates soo much not detect thump scans.  Old Samsung thumb lock button was good like in note 9 ,  note 8 & in fold 2 also while unlocking the phone . Its camera also having issue hangs while taking pictures, 8K video records blurry video . 8k recorded videos hangs soo much , pictures clarity also not clear. I click picture from my old note 9 camera that picture was very much clear then picture clicked by note 20 ultra . Only 50x zoom is nice . I play game on this phone call of duty which hangs soo much on this phone and run fine on note 9 . I  am very disappoint from Samsung this time . 
7 Comments
DeepakAsir
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Factory reset and use it will work fine or weekly once restart your mobile
0 Likes
devloyal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I tried but still facing same issue
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Always buy from trusted stores. I have heard some people do some illegal things which I am not going to elaborate.
It happens with phones bought from online stores mostly.
Galaxy Note
Bro, plz elaborate. I want to know.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Some online sellers use some technique to open box and taking out device without making big noticeable effects on box through sideways and then it is slipped again in the box and then there are lots of things that can be done(not good things - like replacing parts and stuff). But on closely examining some creases can be found on box. Obviously, not everyone does that but you know you have paid for that device like everyone and then you didn't got what you wanted. So, I personally like to visit offline stores and I know the owners very personally also. So, that just makes me remain worryfree for those things. You can try to find some big and well established shops and showrooms and then the chances of getting scammed becomes negligible.
devloyal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I buy it from croma
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes