Original topic:

Note 20 fraud

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 08:00 PM)
sindbadh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Placed a pre-order of note 20 ultra on 24th august.
The product was supposed to delivered by 1st September.

Till now I've not received my product and samsung has not contacted as to why there is a delay.

Spending upwards of 1200$ on a flagship and these guy does not even have proper etiquette to reply to me.

I've had more than 5+ hours conversation with there customer service numbers over these 17 days and these guys are also not able to track my order.

Don't know what to do next, help.

Fraudulent behavior by samsung india
0 Likes
15 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
better cancel it.
sindbadh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
not able to do so as there website does not have that settings

either wait for them to cancel it or reject it at delivery

eitherway money won't come back till 17 working days
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
that's bad..
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
first of all these are not called fraud.
2nd thing is contact them on the app support section.
and also can contact them on WhatsApp and raise your question
sindbadh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
done brother

what do you think I did the past 7 days

over all these call that I placed, not a single person was able to track my order nor were they able to tell the reason for delay.

their shipping company is Bizlog, all their details are **bleep** on their own website.

I've tried all possible way to get an update from them.

P.S. regarding this being fraud or not, I believe as being a magistrate in high court would have more knowledge about this(but that is just me)

If an organization takes your money promises you a product within a stipulated time period and fails to keep the promise without providing any proper explanation to customer whatsoever

probably section 415 of IPC
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
so if you are a magistrate, then you know everything what should you do or what not.
but i only want to inform you here in your post no Samsung official will reply you.
sindbadh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
done brother

what do you think I did the past 7 days

over all these call that I placed, not a single person was able to track my order nor were they able to tell the reason for delay.

their shipping company is Bizlog, all their details are **bleep** on their own website.

I've tried all possible way to get an update from them.

P.S. regarding this being fraud or not, I believe as being a magistrate in high court would have more knowledge about this(but that is just me)

If an organization takes your money promises you a product within a stipulated time period and fails to keep the promise without providing any proper explanation to customer whatsoever

probably section 415 of IPC
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I never heard about Bizlog? As of my previous 2 orders they got delivered by savex in 2 days and tracking information from them is always accurate.

Any tracking number given by Bizlog?
sindbadh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
This time savex transferred my order to be delivered by Bizlog, the AWB no they provided me with does not work on bizlog website.

their website is not being maintained their phone number is out of service
and their mail id domain expired some month back, so not able to communicate with them.

Talked with savex 5 days back they said they'll call back with update in 24 hrs.

called them everyday since, they are of ni help at all
0 Likes