Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra screen flickering issue

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 07:39 PM)
AbhinandMishra
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I've been using my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra since September 2020 without any issues so far. Today my phone's screen suddenly started flickering continuously out of nowhere with the brightness set to maximum to the point where even the Samsung logo during the restart was also flickering!! I have not dropped my phone or damaged it or anything of such sorts, so I'm wondering what could've caused it?? All apps updated and OS is also up-to-date. Tried to reset the settings of my phone, booting up in Safe mode and all suggestions that I could read online. Not sure if it is related to hardware.. I don't have a video with me right now to share. If someone has faced same/similar issue recently with their Note 20 Ultra and fixed the issue then please let me know!!
5 Comments
satyajitsahu
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Just go to recovery mode and clean cache partition
0 Likes
AbhinandMishra
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I hope it will not wipe my data?
0 Likes
satyajitsahu
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
All problem fix
0 Likes
satyajitsahu
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Samsung giving too much bug by their updates
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes